https://www.hopiumchronicles.com/p/dems-up-11-in-gallup-party-id-troy
10/6/2026 2:44:09 PM
According to https://news.gallup.com/poll/654560/quarterly-party-affiliation.aspx
10/6/2026 3:49:56 PM
nobody said anything about the DSA
10/6/2026 4:17:36 PM
10/6/2026 4:22:13 PM
10/8/2026 8:07:33 PM
just thankful that some Dems have decided to speak with their chest as opposed to meekly trying to appeal to voters who would never vote for them
10/8/2026 8:13:41 PM
Hey, at least they are doing it meekly and not wholeheartedly!
10/8/2026 8:24:21 PM
Even the perceived importance of inflation is inflating!Thanks, Obama!
10/8/2026 8:26:57 PM
Man they were forever hammering obama on that and it never came
10/8/2026 8:50:26 PM
^ oh, it came
10/8/2026 9:10:21 PM
Yeaaa buddy
10/8/2026 9:38:43 PM
he’s one of the few who are comfortable calling them out on their racist shit
10/8/2026 9:43:12 PM
So us 3 can agree on ossoff?
10/8/2026 9:44:52 PM
Mamdani:
10/8/2026 9:45:52 PM
10/8/2026 10:31:45 PM
I think Susan Dell next to trump is the strangest looking human being I’ve ever seen.That seen could be the poster for ending billionaires— it’s for their own good
10/9/2026 9:22:20 AM
Yes, Susan Dell is extremely weird-looking, but I'll hold out the possibility that there is some medical problem behind it.
10/9/2026 9:36:34 AM
I don't know for certain, but I think the "medical problem" is body dysmorphia.
10/9/2026 9:44:22 AM
Most probably.
10/9/2026 9:52:09 AM