2
12/19/2025 10:27:13 PM
BubbleBobble's computer loves Page 2 so far.
12/20/2025 10:19:19 AM
Need to increase video embeds per page for BB!Let's do this!]
1/5/2026 11:09:22 PM
1/7/2026 10:14:08 PM
1/7/2026 10:25:47 PM
1/7/2026 11:46:10 PM
1/8/2026 9:56:22 AM
Thank you all for your contributions. This is a community project.
1/8/2026 10:41:53 AM
1/8/2026 2:00:58 PM
I think Firefox has something to do with it. YT works fine in Opera
1/8/2026 2:01:23 PM
1/8/2026 3:59:52 PM
]
1/8/2026 9:40:55 PM
From bellrabbit via text:
4/18/2026 2:16:39 PM
4/18/2026 2:28:48 PM
5/3/2026 1:03:16 PM
Wonder what prompted him to make that video
5/3/2026 1:09:58 PM
Video embeds from late last year already breaking reminds us again that the internet isn't forever (except for TWW). But I still remember what they were and can find alternate copies:And here's a new embed for good measure:
6/6/2026 7:23:28 PM
7/5/2026 9:53:08 PM
10/3/2026 12:44:05 PM
10/3/2026 1:36:07 PM
I might as well be listening to a couple of effing tweetersfucking awful
10/3/2026 1:36:37 PM
ask ai to fix it]
10/3/2026 1:43:17 PM
10/3/2026 1:48:10 PM
I did actually ask AI to fix it - it was unable to come up with a fix for the speakersit tried, but the fixes didn't change anything that I could tellAI was at least able to fix the JOLTING POPPING SOUND whenever I would stop something and then restart it after a minute or twothat's like 95% resolvedhad something to do with some program trying to save memory maybe?IDK all I know is it was a popping sound 10x louder than everything elsethanks AI [Edited on October 3, 2026 at 1:50 PM. Reason : :3]
10/3/2026 1:49:46 PM