User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » Ask The Coz questions! Page 1 2 [3], Prev  
The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31652 Posts
user info
edit post

Quote :
"Are vacations kinda a waste of money?"

"Vacations" is a catch-all. Some vacations are essentially free. Converting experiences to valuations is highly individualized. I am not equipped to fairly answer this. I prefer largely unscheduled vacation time that doesn't involve stressful travel and significant additional expense.

10/3/2026 11:52:40 AM

StTexan
Not AI!
17755 Posts
user info
edit post

Do you face the shower or face away?

10/3/2026 2:07:35 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31652 Posts
user info
edit post

Both, depending on the surface of focus. I would say the majority of the time away.

10/3/2026 5:00:31 PM

bellrabbit
All American
2615 Posts
user info
edit post

Whatever happened to liusclues?

10/3/2026 10:13:42 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31652 Posts
user info
edit post

10/4/2026 6:33:55 AM

EMCE
Notorious D.A.D.
90685 Posts
user info
edit post

What was 'the incident' at your high school?

10/4/2026 9:29:28 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31652 Posts
user info
edit post

A kid committed suicide with a handgun in algebra class. Good for him not taking anyone else out with him.

I was not in this class or even in high school at this time.

Separately, AFTER I was long graduated, the high school was on the front page of national and even international news outlets because the cheerleading team rolled out a Trump banner at a football game and posed with it. Not one of our proudest moments, but very consistent with the prevailing culture.

10/5/2026 6:59:02 PM

Kickstand
All American
12890 Posts
user info
edit post

https://abc11.com/amp/post/school-reinstates-nc-cheerleaders-who-held-up-trump-banner/5592593/

I remember that. I wondered at the time how the non-participating cheerleaders felt about being suspended for the actions of few. The pic shows about 7 cheerleaders, but maybe more held it during the game.

10/5/2026 7:53:42 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17755 Posts
user info
edit post

Did you ever have to use deworming agent back when you had retarded opossums and cats?

10/7/2026 5:15:09 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31652 Posts
user info
edit post

My parents used it for goats, sheep, and the like. Of course, that was well before it had to be locked up behind glass because the President of the United States was hawking it during a global pandemic as a cure-all that the medical establishment doesn't want to tell you about. Strange times. . .

Best save it for your smokable cocaine product.

10/7/2026 5:57:28 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17755 Posts
user info
edit post

Have you ever had fresh squeezed goat milk??

10/7/2026 6:04:28 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31652 Posts
user info
edit post

No. These were not milk goats. Just pets.

10/7/2026 6:05:49 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17755 Posts
user info
edit post

Oh lol i guess i just assumed a goat could produce milk

10/7/2026 6:19:18 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17755 Posts
user info
edit post

Whats the smartest animal you've personally encountered?

10/7/2026 6:28:19 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31652 Posts
user info
edit post

^^
I mean, a female goat can produce milk for her babies, but it's kind of like cows. Certain goats are bred for milking, and others for meat, and others for neither in particular. Then you have all different sizes of breeds. Anyway, I never had fresh goat milk.

^
I don't think I have cultivated an accurate way to gauge animal intelligence across species during my infrequent encounters. Squirrels are pretty good at circumventing anything you try to do to exclude them from somewhere they want to be. Many birds seem smart (if you ignore the flying into glass and breaking their necks). I like mockingbirds.

10/7/2026 6:56:26 PM

 Message Boards » Chit Chat » Ask The Coz questions! Page 1 2 [3], Prev  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.