saw one
10/2/2026 9:43:06 PM
is it actually a meteor shower
10/2/2026 9:51:37 PM
Meteor shower credibility watch
10/2/2026 9:54:33 PM
no this is just where I post when I see one[Edited on October 2, 2026 at 9:56 PM. Reason : point your eyeballs at the sky for a treat]
10/2/2026 9:55:06 PM
"ALL THINGS METEOR" thread lol
10/2/2026 9:56:14 PM
we can get qfred to change the name :3
10/3/2026 6:38:25 PM
Just saw one to the left of the moon. Was looking near moon cause there is an oranger star i think is marsLeft of the moon if you are facing east southeast[Edited on October 5, 2026 at 7:37 AM. Reason : Orientation]
10/5/2026 7:18:24 AM
are there more than normal right now?or is that a I might see 1 per hour, if even that? :3
10/5/2026 8:22:16 PM
If you’re in a relatively rural area with clear, dark skies, you could reasonably see 15–30 shooting stars between midnight and 5 AM tonight, or roughly 3–6 per hour. Your best viewing will likely be during the hours before dawn
10/5/2026 8:41:57 PM
that sounds like an AI answer
10/5/2026 8:49:23 PM
Nttawwt
10/5/2026 8:53:31 PM