User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » Ask BubbleBobble Anything!! Page 1 2 3 4 [5], Prev  
StTexan
Not AI!
17755 Posts
user info
edit post

Page 5


Ever had?

7/18/2026 11:12:57 AM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119120 Posts
user info
edit post

I don't think so but they look DELISH

both Cocoa and Fruity Pebbles are fantastic

I feel like I had some special flavor of Pebbles in the last couple of years but for some reason it isn't coming to mind

7/18/2026 2:22:00 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119120 Posts
user info
edit post

Chocolate Lucky Charms was like 80% close to and almost as good as Count Chocula

I wonder if they still sell the CLCs

7/18/2026 2:23:10 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17755 Posts
user info
edit post

https://a.co/d/02yvtgH7

How about this for smoking reefer?

10/5/2026 8:55:46 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119120 Posts
user info
edit post

lol that sounds cool

I haven't smoked in a couple of years

you try it though and let me know and maybe I can start back

10/5/2026 10:16:42 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17755 Posts
user info
edit post

Who runs this shit bubs?

10/5/2026 10:36:21 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119120 Posts
user info
edit post

'tis I, the runner of the shit

I walk this shit

I run this shit without words

10/5/2026 10:46:51 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17755 Posts
user info
edit post

If you could rename a day of the week, which day would you rename, and what would the name be?

10/5/2026 10:55:00 PM

 Message Boards » Chit Chat » Ask BubbleBobble Anything!! Page 1 2 3 4 [5], Prev  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.