Kurt Fuller
9/5/2025 2:29:33 PM
Tracy Letts
9/5/2025 3:25:12 PM
Noel GugliemiLove his work, wide range of characters, and gives each character such unique depth
9/6/2025 7:56:50 PM
Larry Hankin]
9/6/2025 8:02:29 PM
No love for Steven Root? Is he just too obvious?
9/6/2025 9:06:59 PM
I've only seen 2 or 3 films/series from each of these, but I really liked them. Dunno if these are too big for "character actors."Ioan Gruffudd (Horatio Hornblower, Titanic)Eric Bana (Troy, BlackHawk Down)Paul Bettany (Master and Commander, some Marvel movies)Actresses are tougher...Rachel Brosnshan (Blacklist, Marvelous Mrs Maisel)
9/7/2025 4:45:20 PM
Wood Harris
9/8/2025 8:13:53 AM
^^Eric Bana is a character actor? He was the lead in one of the Hulk reboots and also in Munich.
9/8/2025 1:34:07 PM
Same with Rachel Brosnahan. She was the main character in Ms. Maisel.Maybe Kristen Whiig or Kate McKinnon? Viola Davis and Jane Lynch?
9/8/2025 1:42:10 PM
Dylan Baker
10/8/2025 1:22:29 AM
^Good one!
10/8/2025 5:39:23 AM
HDS
10/8/2025 9:55:36 AM
John Carroll Lynch
10/13/2025 12:12:19 AM
Tchéky KaryoDied today, RIP
10/31/2025 7:42:29 PM
He was a good one. I liked him in Last of the Mohicans.
11/1/2025 12:02:47 PM
2/8/2026 1:40:04 AM
Idk if character actor but i'm really glad brian cox keeps doing stuff
10/2/2026 8:58:29 PM
Charles Dance
10/2/2026 10:44:14 PM
Charles Dance is a good one.I liked him in Alien 3.
10/3/2026 9:14:27 AM
I feel like i saw him in something fairly recent...took a min to recognize him cause he didn't have the red hair. It's like a super rainy, stay inside all day here in dfw and i haven't had a saturday off in a while...definitely watching the golden child today! #blog
10/3/2026 10:38:07 AM
Congrats on the rain.
10/3/2026 11:58:21 AM