10/2/2026 11:34:12 PM
Thanks! There really should be more throwing of children.
10/3/2026 9:10:03 AM
Why is the my gallery link different than the link the photo gallery on users profile?
10/4/2026 12:19:05 PM
If you could go anywhere in the world, all expenses included, where would you go?
10/4/2026 8:15:53 PM
If you had a time machine and could go one place where/when would you go
10/4/2026 8:21:32 PM
idk maybe amsterdam[Edited on October 4, 2026 at 8:25 PM. Reason : 2016 new amsterdam]
10/4/2026 8:24:42 PM
Will we have flying cars in our lifetimes?
10/7/2026 8:28:28 AM
we already do
10/7/2026 8:29:01 AM
I meant like in back to the future("where we're going we don't need roads")
10/7/2026 8:36:55 AM
so time traveling flying cars. probably not i reckon
10/7/2026 8:47:07 AM
AI can figure it out.
10/7/2026 8:53:17 AM
that'd be neat[Edited on October 7, 2026 at 9:05 AM. Reason : seems unlikely though given what I know/believe about the universe. but I could be wrong! that'd be neat]]
10/7/2026 9:04:35 AM
Not time traveling just flying
10/7/2026 10:42:13 AM